CANON 16-35/2.8 L II
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM lens is the highest-quality ultra wide-angle zoom lens Canon makes. Designed to meet the exacting demands of professional photographers, the lens offers fast autofocus, rugged construction, and best-in-class optical performance. Canon has added three high-precision aspherical elements to improve edge-to-edge image quality, upgraded its autofocus motor and AF algorithms for faster and quieter focus, and rounded the aperture ring for pleasing bokeh.
Why buy the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II?
1. Outstanding glass: The lens consists of three high-precision aspherical glass elements, each of which is made differently (ground, replica and GMO) to improve different aspects of image quality.
2. Precise autofocus: A ring-type Ultrasonic motor (USM) works quickly and quietly, and works with the predictive tracking feature. Full-time manual focus override is possible even when shooting in AF mode.
3. Brilliant Bokeh: The circular aperture diaphragm produces natural specular highlights and pleasing, creamy out-of-focus areas.
4. It's great for low light photography. Thanks to its maximum aperture of f/2.8, which remains the same throughout the zoom range, the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II is a great low-light lens.
5. Included hood: A petal-type lens hood blocks side lighting to reduce flare and glare.