CANON 70-200/2.8 L IS II
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens is a wide-aperture telephoto zoom with image stabilization designed for professional photographers and advanced hobbyists. Designed to work with both full-frame and APS sensor Canon DSLRs, this fast autofocus high-performance lens includes four UD glass elements, which promote contrasty, accurate images. The wide constant f/2.8 maximum aperture provides shallow depth of field so the subject is better separated from the background. Improved two-mode image stabilization adds four exposure stops for handheld low-light use. A focus range limiter helps reduce focus time. Its ultrasonic motor focuses quickly and smoothly. Minimum focus is 4.9 feet. A removable tripod collar is included.
What you should know about this lens:
• Outstanding optics: The lens is constructed of a combination of fluorite and ultra low dispersion lens elements, which reduce aberrations and result in high-contrast, sharp images.
• 2 Image Stabilization modes: Mode 1 is a general mode for still photography, and Mode 2 smoothes up and down movements when panning with a moving subject.
• Fast focus: USM ultrasonic autofocus motor is fast, smooth and quiet; manual focus override is available even in AF mode.
• Focus range limiter: You can set the range of focus distances, to either 3.9' to infinity or 8.2' to infinity; both shorten focus times. These are great tools especially for sports photography.
• Great bokeh: The curved aperture blades create a perfectly round aperture at all settings, promoting pleasing out-of-focus areas and round specular highlights.
• Rugged build: The lens is sealed against dust and moisture.