CANON 85/1.2 L II
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is a medium telephoto prime lens that is considered the ultimate professional portrait photography lens because of its extremely wide aperture, which results in a narrow depth of field and dramatic focus fall-off. Its superb floating optical system and aspherical lens element produce outstanding quality images with minimal reflections, glare and ghosting. As a Canon L-series lens, it is weather-sealed against moisture and dust, and image quality rivals prime lenses.
What you should know about this lens:
• f/1.2 aperture: It's the largest-aperture 85mm lens available, and is ideal for general low-light photography indoors without flash, as well as specifically for portraits. Many pros consider this the ultimate portrait lens.
• Excellent elements: The floating optical system includes an aspherical lens element, and Super Spectra lens coatings and lens element shaping to eliminate flare and ghosting. Resulting images show outstanding contrast, vividness, and accurate color balance.
• Great bokeh: The aperture blades are circular, creating a creamy blurred background and round specular highlights, enhancing the image.
• Fine focus: With such a large aperture, focus is critical. Autofocus is smooth and fast, and full-time manual focus override lets you fine-tune focus even in AF mode.
• Durably built: This L-series lens is weather sealed to protect it against moisture and dust damage.