CANON CINEMA EOS C100 EF MOUNT CAMERA
The Canon C100 is a professional video camera that accepts interchangeable Canon EOS Cinema and EF lenses. Designed for single-camera run-and-gun shooting for the professional videographer, the camera delivers high-quality 1080p HD Video via its 8.3MP Super 35mm sensor. It has built-in Stereo mics and ND glass filters, and has a compact, modular design. It is 15 percent smaller than the C300, and is well-suited for event video, news gathering, and documentary videography.
What you should know about this camera:
• Sensor facts: The camera contains a Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS sensor that boasts a top ISO of 80,000, along with reduced noise in low light videography.
• EF Mount: The C100 works with Canon's entire lineup of EF-mount lenses. It has onboard peripheral illumination correction to eliminate vignetting. Continuous AF is available via a firmware update for EF lenses with STM focusing.
• Dual card slots: The C100 has two SDHC/SDXC card slots and offers professional-grade read/write speeds. You can record simultaneously to both cards for instant back-up, or full-HD footage in Slot A and down-converted SD to the card in Slot B.
• Wide Dynamic Range: To gain the highest dynamic range, the camera Canon Log records subdued contrast and sharpness, so color grading can be done more effectively in post. In addition, DR is a new gamma setting based on Rec.709 and doesn't require post-processing.
• Built-in ND filters: The camera has three ND filters which can be manually combined to handle bright environments: off, 2-stop, 4-stop, and 6-stop.
• One-shot AF, Push Auto iris: Push button Auto Iris automatically adjusts aperture , and one-shot AF handles focus adjustments.
• Reduced rolling shutter: The CMOS sensor processes signals in a manner similar to a 3-chip RGB sensor. This reduces the chance of rolling shutter skews.
• XLR audio: For professional audio quality, the C100 has a top-mounted handle unit with two XLR connectors and a mic shock mount. 2-channel 48kHz linear PCM audio recordings in 24Mbps are possible.
• Full manual exposure and focus control: You can create and control custom picture settings and camera functions, and can also control all focus and exposure controls manually. Focus peaking and magnification are available, as are edge monitor and green waveform displays for image quality feedback."