CANON ** EOS C100 MARK II CAMCORDER
The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema Camcorder is a professional video camera with a Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS sensor and is compatible with Canon's line of EF-mount DSLR and cinema lenses. With continuous autofocus and 1080p HD video capture, it is an excellent choice for event videography, documentaries, and independent filmmakers. The camera uses Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and reliable focus acquisition. Key upgrades over the original model include Face Detection AF, MP4 recording, more frame rates when shooting AVCHD, slow/fast motion, and an additional built-in microphone. The EVF has been doubled in size, and the 3.5-inch OLED display's resolution has been increased. Canon Log LUT timecode is now supported.
What you should know about the Canon EOS C100 Mark II:
• Super ISO range: You can shoot in near-darkness thanks to the C100 Mark II's wide ISO range of 320-102,400. Such a high sensitivity means less reliance on big lights and large crews. The Digic DV4 image processor achieves a high signal-noise ratio, for improved dynamic range and less noise at high speeds.
• Autofocus upgrades: The C100 Mark II is compatible Canon autofocus DSLR lenses and has a Continuous AF function using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. Each pixel has two separate photodiodes; software continuously compares each photodiode's output during AF mode for smooth focus transitions when talent or camera moves. This feature works with Canon's EF and newer STM lenses for smooth, quiet operation.
• Easy navigation: The revised menu system can be navigated via camera buttons as an alternative to the removable joystick, so you can use menus when the side grip has been removed. You can also select one of 25 locations to magnify the image to easily check focus.
• Super 35mm Sensor: Users can get the look of 35mm film thanks to the 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor. Its wider pixel pitch improves noise in low light, while the angle of view and depth of field will be more film-like.
• Wide dynamic range: Thanks to Canon Log Gamma, the C100 Mark II boasts 12 stops of dynamic range by suppressing brightness while maintaining gradations. Color grading in post production is not necessary.
• Many resolutions and frame rates: You can record AVCHD bit rates up to 24 Mbps, with resolution up to 1920x1080. Frame rates range from FP24 to 59.94p, as well as MP4 recording. Long takes are supported via relay recording between dual SD cards. The camera can also write video to both cards for redundancy. Uncompressed HDMI output is available with Timecode and Canon Log LUT options.
• Small and ergonomic: The Canon C100 Mark II is smaller, designed for the solo shooter, but can be decked out with a range of camera-mounted accessories. A removable hand grip rotates 360 degrees for comfortable shooting. Hardware buttons can be customized to the user's needs.
• Manual control: Users have full manual exposure and focus controls. Aids include focus peaking and Magnify Focus. Green and red waveforms give focus feedback on the LCD monitor. "