CHROSZIEL FS5 BASE PLATE W/ SHLDR SUPP
Balanced On the Shoulder!
Sliding and extensible Shoulder Pad
Chrosziel's new Light Weight Support 401-FS5 turns your Sony PXW-FS5 into a perfectly balanced shoulder camera. Light weight and easy to use, yet robust.
• Sliding and ergonomic Shoulder Pad, extensible for perfect balances on the shoulder
• Hirth rosettes that perfectly combine with the telescopic extensions of Sony PXW-FS7 Handgrip (also fits for Sony PXW-FS5)
• Light Weight Support safely fixed on the camera base with several screws
• Rod Clamp for Dia. 15mm rods, incl. new captive Clamp Lever
• Incl. 205mm rods, threaded and extendable
• Optional Rear Rod Clamp 401-FS7-5R-01 for additional accessories, like batteries or breakout boxes
With Chrosziel QuickLock Plate 401-130
The V-Lock Plate is mounted under the base plate of the Light Weight Support upon delivery.
• It reliably fixes the camera on Chrosziel's QuickLock Plate 401-130
• Demount it to install the Tripod Adapter Plate with four screws
• Two Dia. 15mm rods, length 205mm, slide through along the base plate
With Chrosziel DigiCine Bridge Plate 401-F235
The Tripod Adapter Plate 401-FS7-5-03 also serves as adapter for Chrosziel's DigiCine Bridge Plate 401-F235 and for direct tripod mounting.
• The Tripod Adapter Plate replaces the V-Lock Plate
• It quickly and easily mounts with four screws
• Tripod Adapter Plate included in delivery
The new Chrosziel Handgrip Extender (403-FS5) is for perfect adaption the Sony PXW-FS5 to your shoulder - functionally and perfectly balanced.
• For use with Chrosziel Light Weight Support 401-FS5 or directly on the camera with included Hirth rosette
• With bajonet lock at the end of the Handgrip Extender
• Telescopic extension from 175 to 250mm
• incl. extension cable with 2.5mm jack connector and socket, length 300mm