IKAN DS1 DUAL GRIP TRAY
Controlling your MS1 or DS1 Beholder Gimbal is a breeze with Ikanf ˆs DGH Dual Grip Gimbal Handle! Constructed out of durable, lightweight, aluminum, the DGHf ˆs sturdy frame is specifically designed to make gimbal operation much easier. After mounting your MS1/DS1 on it, two comfortable, padded grip handles allow you to control the gimbalf ˆs movement with your upper body instead of your wrist. The shift in weight greatly increases stability and decreases arm fatigue.
• Compatible with both the ikan MS1 and DS1 Gimbals
• Adds enhanced control and maneuverability to hand held gimbal operation
• Works with most gimbals which include a 1/4"-20 & 3 /8"-16 threaded mount on base
• Made of durable yet lightweight aluminum
• Built-in feet allow the Handle to securely set on a table top for calibration or stationary shooting
• Comfort Grip handles help reduce fatigue and loss of grip
Depending on your shooting preference, you can operate the gimbal either over-handed or under-handed once itf ˆs mounted on the DGH. The built-in tabletop feet allow you to easily calibrate your gimbal hands-free and provide a firm base to set it on when not in use. Although the DGH is specifically designed for Ikanf ˆs MS1 & DS1, it is compatible with most gimbals that feature a 1/4"-20 mounting point on the gimbalf ˆs base.
• Event Videography
• Cinematic Videography
• Action & Sports Videography
Padded Grip Handles
The style of "handlebar" grip reduces fatigue and increases stability when in use.
With the integrated tabletop feet, you can calibrate your MS1/DS1 gimbal hands-free and provide a resting spot for it when not in use.
The DGHf ˆs unique design allows you to operate your gimbal either in an over-handed or under-handed position. (Note: Underhanded operation requires a gimbal that can properly operate when inverted.)
Although the DGH is specifically designed for Ikanf ˆs MS1 and DS1, it is compatible with most gimbals that feature a 1/4"-20 mounting point on the gimbalf ˆs base handle.