IKAN BEHOLDER GIMBAL FOR DSLRS
The Beholder Gimbal DS1 is a 3-axis handheld camera stabilizer designed for large DSLRs and mirrorless cameras to achieve smooth, stable footage. The Beholder uses brushless gimbal motors to stabilize movement on tilt-and-roll axes and provide incredibly smooth image capture while shooting handheld, while walking, or in any situation in which the camera is moving. The DS1 can support up to 3.7 pounds (1700 grams) of camera.
A number of cameras are well-suited for the MS1 including the Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, and Canon 5D Mark III. The gimbal's 3/8"-16 thread mount at the bottom of the handle is perfect for mounting the DS1 to a monopod, tripod or slider. The built-in 5-way joystick control offers complete command over pan/tilt and mode choice. Select from "Follow," "Lock," and adjust Pan-and-Tilt. A USB port on thehandle can be used to power a small LED light or your smartphone. Included with the stabilizer is a quick-release balance plate, an offset camera mount, an onboard USB LED Light, a USB cable for charging, and a travel case.
• Simple to Operate
• Light Weight Durable Construction
• Works with DSLR's and Camera up to 3.7lbs
• Equipped with 3 Axis Gyro Stabilized Brushless Motors to Balance Most Mirrorless Cameras
• Lithium Battery Powered- Low Maintenance, Eco-Friendly
• Illuminated ON-OFF Switch/Battery Indicator
• 1/4"-20 Tripod Mount Socket