REDROCK SA TORQUE MOTOR F/ MICROREMOTE
Add the powerful and precise Redrock Torque Motor to your compatible remote focus system and enjoy exceptional performance at an incredible value. As part of the microRemote System, the Torque Motor has proven itself from professional productions to enthusiast projects. It delivers solid reliable performance in a compact lightweight package. It can be used as a single motor focus system or multiple motors in a FIZ (focus, iris, zoom) configuration.
The Torque Motor is also a great second motor for kits where a more compact lightweight motor is needed, such as gimbals, steadicam or rigging.The Torque Motor is compatible with most digital focus systems using the 7-pin interface. Compatible systems include Redrock microRemote, Preston, Bartech (digital), Arri and C-Motion.
• High torque all-digital motor.
• Lightweight, ultra-compact design ideal for all rigs, especially gimbal, steadicam, mobile or small spaces.
• Powerful and agile enough to drive cinema or still photographic lenses (lens requires appropriate gearing).
• Repeatable, accurate positioning.
• Quiet operation.
• Snap-on drive gear swappable to either side of motor
• Built-in support for 19mm and 15mm iris rods.
• Tool-less mounting and motor positioning.
• Compatible with most third party digital focus systems including Preston, C-motion, Arri, Bartech digital and others.
• Compatible with other great Redrock accessories for remote focus including dogbone, carbon fiber rails and fleXCables.