SIGMA 35 1.4 DG HSM F/NIKON AF-D USA
The Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART is a high-quality prime wide-angle lens designed for Nikon DSLR cameras with both full-frame and APS sensors. Featuring advanced optics and pleasing bokeh, the lens is the first of Sigma's Art lenses and was created to deliver high-level artistic quality. It has a fast, floating inner focusing system and Hyper Sonic Motor for fast and accurate focus, and a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. It is especially well-suited for professional photographers and discerning photography enthusiasts for low-light photography, night photography, landscape photography, photojournalism, events, and wedding photography.
What you should know about this lens:
• Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture: The lens offers the benefits of shallow depth of field and a bright maximum aperture, so it can be used in low light.
• Great Bokeh: The aperture ring is rounded, for an attractive blur effect. Coma aberration also reduces blur on point light sources in the periphery, a benefit for astrophotography.
• Fantastic focus: The built-in Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) brings quiet high-speed autofocus; AF can be overridden via full-time manual focus by simply rotating the focus ring.
• High-end optics: The floating inner focusing system compensates for astigmatic and spherical aberration, while flare and ghosting has been reduced via Super Multi-Layer Coating. Resulting images are sharp and contrasty, even in backlit conditions.
• Solid build: Durably built, the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art lens has a brass bayonet mount. Metallic parts and a new Thermally Stable Composite are also used in the lens's construction.
• USB dock: Users can update the firmware via a USB dock, which is built into the lens."