ZEISS MILVUS 21MM 2.8 ZE F/EOS
ZEISS Milvus 2.8/21 - Master of horizons
The ZEISS Milvus 2.8/21 super wide-angle lens of the type ZEISS Distagon is the best in its class. Thanks to its maximum aperture of f/2.8, the reflection-free and practically distortion-free super wide-angle lens is perfect for spectacular image compositions of great diversity, dramatic contrast and vivid colors.
• Distagon with 16 elements in 13 groups
• Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion
• 'Floating Elements' design
The further optimization of the lens coating reduces ghosting, flare and shading effects in critical lighting situations.
Constantly pushing back boundaries
That is ZEISS's mission as a technology leader. Now ZEISS has developed a new family of products designed to unleash the performance of modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras: the ZEISS Milvus lenses for ZE and ZF.2 mount cameras.
From portraits and landscapes to architectural and street photography, ZEISS has the right focal length and the best imaging performance for every situation. With optimum image quality, full focus control, and a cutting-edge design, you can be confident of getting your subject and its creative potential firmly in the foreground, giving unique results every time.
Outstanding image quality
• Outstanding image performance, optimized for modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras
• Excellent reflection reduction that to T* antireflective coating from ZEISS
• Excellent contrast in even the finest details
• Standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
• Practically distortion-free
• Almost circular aperture with nine blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
• Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography thanks to easy-to-grip focus ring
• Modern and ergonomic product design
• Robust, all-metal barrel design for many years of use
• Weather and dust protection
• Comes standard with a matching lens shade