ZEISS MILVUS 50MM 1.4 ZF.2 LENS F/NIKON
ZEISS Milvus 1.4/50 - More than a standard lens
The redesigned ZEISS Milvus 1.4/50 corresponds to the perspective of the human eye in conjunction with full-frame cameras and can therefore be used for many different purposes. In other words, it is a lens of many talents. Realistic imaging of three-dimensional objects is guaranteed at all times.
• Distagon with 10 elements in 8 groups
• Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion
• Lens with aspheric optical surface
• 'Floating Elements' design
Despite its high speed, the advanced ZEISS Distagon optical design ensures outstanding imagery - even at full aperture.
Constantly pushing back boundaries
That is ZEISS's mission as a technology leader. Now ZEISS has developed a new family of products designed to unleash the performance of modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras: the ZEISS Milvus lenses for ZE and ZF.2 mount cameras.
From portraits and landscapes to architectural and street photogra phy, ZEISS has the right focal length and the best imaging performance for every situation. With optimum image quality, full focus control, and a cutting-edge design, you can be confident of getting your subject and its creative potential firmly in the foreground, giving unique results every time.
Outstanding image quality
• Outstanding image performance, optimized for modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras
• Excellent reflection reduction that to T* antireflective coating from ZEISS
• Excellent contrast in even the finest details
• Standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
• Practically distortion-free
• Almost circular aperture with nine blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
• Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography thanks to easy-to-grip focus ring
• Modern and ergonomic product design
• Robust, all-metal barrel design for many years of use
• Weather and dust protection
• Comes standard with a matching lens shade