ZEISS MILVUS 50MM 2.0 ZF.2 F/NIKON
ZEISS Milvus 2/50M - Big meets small
Breathtaking details in close-up and traditional portraits are the strengths of the ZEISS Milvus 2/50M of the type ZEISS Makro-Planar. Thanks to its excellent performance at all ranges this macro lens can be used for a wide variety of applications. The further optimization of the lens coating reduces ghosting and flare effects in critical light situations.
• Planar with 8 elements in 6 groups
• 'Floating Elements' design
The currently fastest 50 mm full-format macro lens on the market will let you highlight even the smallest detail in the foreground or background.
Constantly pushing back boundaries
That is ZEISS's mission as a technology leader. Now ZEISS has developed a new family of products designed to unleash the performance of modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras: the ZEISS Milvus lenses for ZE and ZF.2 mount cameras.
From portraits and landscapes to architectural and street photogra phy, ZEISS has the right focal length and the best imaging performance for every situation. With optimum image quality, full focus control, and a cutting-edge design, you can be confident of getting your subject and its creative potential firmly in the foreground, giving unique results every time.
Outstanding image quality
• Outstanding image performance, optimized for modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras
• Excellent reflection reduction that to T* antireflective coating from ZEISS
• Excellent contrast in even the finest details
• Standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
• Practically distortion-free
• Almost circular aperture with nine blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
• Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography thanks to easy-to-grip focus ring
• De-click function (ZF.2) for continuous aperture setting for video photography
• Modern and ergonomic product design
• Robust, all-metal barrel design for many years of use
• Weather and dust protection
• Comes standard with a matching lens shade