ZEISS MILVUS 85MM 1.4 ZE LENS, CA EOS
ZEISS Milvus 1.4/85 - The champion of bokeh
The redesigned ZEISS Milvus 1.4/85 lens is particularly suitable for portrait photography. This lens is an absolute must for compositions where the main subject is to be sharply defined and emphasized against a beautiful bokeh background.
• Planar with 11 elements in 9 groups
• Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion
• 'Floating Elements' design
The purely spherical optical design and use of special types of glass ensure optimal micro-contrast and extremely low chromatic aberration. The result: outstanding photographs every time - with the champion of bokeh.
Constantly pushing back boundaries
That is ZEISS's mission as a technology leader. Now ZEISS has developed a new family of products designed to unleash the performance of modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras: the ZEISS Milvus lenses for ZE and ZF.2 mount cameras.
From portraits and landscapes to architectural and street photogra phy, ZEISS has the right focal length and the best imaging performance for every situation. With optimum image quality, full focus control, and a cutting-edge design, you can be confident of getting your subject and its creative potential firmly in the foreground, giving unique results every time.
Outstanding image quality
• Outstanding image performance, optimized for modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras
• Excellent reflection reduction that to T* antireflective coating from ZEISS
• Excellent contrast in even the finest details
• Standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
• Practically distortion-free
• Almost circular aperture with nine blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
• Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography thanks to easy-to-grip focus ring
• Modern and ergonomic product design
• Robust, all-metal barrel design for many years of use
• Weather and dust protection
• Comes standard with a matching lens shade