CHROSZIEL DIGIFOX REMOTE FOLLOW FOCUS
DigiFOX remote focus is easy to use and extremely reliable. It automatically calibrates all lenses gently at the push of a button. There is sufficient power available at the outlet of the controller, so you can perform even the most dynamic shots without delay ortime lags. The Betz Tools motor follows the hand wheels movements with utmost precision. Two different spreadings can be set and stored easily. At any time, they can be activated at the push of a button. The start/stop switch can be adjusted to the mode of the camera (impulse/permanent). The software can be easily updated using the RS 232 interface.
DigiFOX also controls focus of ENG lenses including the new Fujinon Cabrio lenses. Transmitter and receiver are small and light, andcommunicate over reliable and secure MHz frequencies.
• DF-401 DigiFOX transmitter incl. battery and ring scales.
• Receiver with RMB mounting bracket and two antennas.
• Betz Tools BTM7 digital motor featuring four gear drives for all lens types.
• AMOTD60 motor cable for the receiver.
• AB-AL power cable with Anton/Bauer connector.